ClimaVision Climate Control System
ClimaVision is a simple and affordable climate control solution for light commercial buildings under 50,000 sq. ft. and is a cloud-based, wireless, and intuitive system that utilizes built-in control algorithms and the power of the cloud to optimize comfort and energy savings.
- Affordable but powerful climate, air quality and energy management system
- Optimized for light commercial buildings and installation by mechanical contractors
- Specializes in air source and zoning control
- Factory-engineered applications come pre-installed on controllers following modern guidelines energy efficiency, performance, air quality control and comfort. (ASHRAE Guideline 36, Title 24, & more)
- Wireless communication between controllers for simple installation
- Native cloud connectivity empowers:
- Secure remote access for control and troubleshooting from anywhere
- Flexible alerts
- Optimized comfort and energy savings
- Multiple intuitive UIs including the Web UI, mobile apps and the wall-mounted, touchscreen system hub (CCU) provides visibility into the system from anywhere
- ClimaVision is ideal for the the following building types (up to 50,000 ft2):
- Small to Mid-Sized Offices
- Retail & Strip Malls
- Healthcare Facilities & Clinics
- Places of Worship
- Daycare & Pre-School Facilities
The ClimaVision Web user interface allows you to manage your HVAC system across all portfolio locations.
The ClimaVision system offers an array of controllers made for advanced single-zone equipment or for zoning systems. These controllers offer pre-installed control algorithms that are highly configurable and meet the latest standards for control and efficiency.
ClimaVision's suite of sensor offerings gives building owners the power of IoT-connected devices for optimal efficiency and comfort in spaces where it matters most.
Also available with the ClimaVision system are accessories and kits that make installation of the system easier. These include pre-configured damper kits for VVT zoning systems, and cables for sensors.