Engineering Economic Analysis Features
- Permits input of multiple investment cost items, loans, and depreciation of investments, annual operating costs and periodic operating costs for each design alternative.
- Calculates cash flow, total present worth, net present worth savings, internal rate of return, payback, savings to investment ratio.
- Customizes content of reports based on the type of analysis being performed and therefore the economic criteria being used to make decisions.
- Generates reports that combine text and graphics.
- Reduces user effort by importing annual energy cost data from HAP building simulations, if desired (Must use HAP v4.2 or later).
- Exports cash flow information in a text format suitable for loading into spreadsheet programs. This facilitates custom analysis of data by users.
- Provides extensive on-line help system and users manual provides explanations, tutorials and example problems.