Carrier, the world’s leader in high technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions, introduces Carrier® Chillers, a new mobile app developed to assist customers with the selection of packaged chiller equipment.
This app was developed to enable customers to perform on-the-spot selection of packaged chiller units for replacement or new construction.
Mobile apps are available for Apple®1 iPhone®2 mobile digital devices and iPad®3 mobile digital devices. They are also available on mobile devices for Android™4 on the Google Play™5 store, and for Windows®6 devices.
- Select units by tonnage, size and compression type
- Obtain cooling and heating performance data
- Obtain physical size, weight and base electrical data
- For replacements, the app will allow you to enter the existing electrical power and then remove units that do not offer the selected voltage
- When you have selected the unit of your choice, you have the option to contact local sales or email the information to yourself of someone else
- Available for iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows devices
The updated version now provides:
Increased Device Compatibility
Compatible with smartphones and tablets running on the latest operating systems, including the first version of the Carrier Rooftops app for Windows mobile devices!
- Apple iOS 6.0 and above (including iOS 9.0)
- Android 4.0 and above
- Windows 8.0 and above
Faster Speed-to-Market with Operating System Updates
Going forward, operating system updates (such as the launch of the next version of iOS) will be implemented within a reasonable time. The app is now built on a development platform that includes a certain service level agreement, which means that we’ll be able to keep the app updated to be compatible with the latest operating system versions.
Automatic App Updates
Instead of having to install an app update every time new product information is added to the app, the new version of the app features automatic updates. This means that the user will simply receive any updates automatically when the app is opened up and connected to the internet. This will allow users to receive more frequent product information updates to the app while maintaining a seamless user experience.
For support, please contact [email protected]