Remote Airside Management
We spend 90% of our time indoors.
For building owners and managers this means buildings must continue to be a safe place to work and support the health and well-being of occupants, all while keeping an eye on building operation, occupant comfort and energy efficiency.
Carrier’s Remote Airside Management solution leverages Carrier’s i-Vu® automation system to remotely manage the building’s airside, providing a safe and comfortable environment for occupants. The solution can be used with many non-Carrier building automation systems.
Remote Airside Management focuses on HVAC management, specifically:
- Indoor Air Quality: maintaining different parameters for improved air quality as per standards such as space temperature, relative humidity and level of CO₂
- Ventilation and Air Distribution: ventilation rate checks and maintaining operational health for supply and return fans, air dampers, VAV dampers or fans and exhaust, and ventilation fans
- Filtration: availability of filters, checking the health of filters and clogging pressure drop across filters
Remote Airside Management provides:
- An increased comfort level of occupants by managing indoor air quality
- Remote management of indoor air quality and ventilation in accordance with industry best practices and guidelines
- Optimization of building ongoing maintenance and operational costs
- Remote actions and resolutions to help supplement on-site staffing
- Detailed work order generation helps technicians effectively identify areas to focus
- Key performance indicator reports to show progress toward goals