Senior Housing and Assisted Living
Any organization that serves the senior population is acutely aware that contingency plans in the event of a power, temperature, or other system failure is not only indispensable to the smooth operation of the organization as a business, but more importantly, it stands as the barrier between a precious, highly vulnerable demographic and danger. Carrier Rental Systems offers temporary and crisis response solutions that help restore and maintain order when the last event you saw coming arrives at your doorstep.
Nursing homes, hospitals, doctors’ offices and many other types of medical facilities throughout North America turn to Carrier for rental power, heating, and cooling solutions. When failure occurs, bacterial contamination multiplies at lightning speed, and the safety of the elderly is compromised. Call upon our 24-hour response service to protect the health and well-being of your patients and staff.
Senior Housing & Assisted Living Solutions
- Comfort cooling, heating, dehumidification and power equipment, including generators, air conditioners and electric heaters.
- Temporary cooling, heating, dehumidification and power generation during construction of additions/improvements and new buildings
- Backup cooling, heating, dehumidification and power equipment during equipment repairs and planned outages (i.e. contingency plans)
- Supplemental cooling, heating, dehumidification and power equipment during extreme temperature conditions
- Special projects requiring temporary cooling, heating, dehumidification and power equipment.