It takes little time for a power outage in the food and beverage industry to damage the integrity of products. Without a rapid cooling or power solution, thousands of dollars in revenue can quickly be damaged, to say nothing of the needless waste of food. Carrier Rental Systems provides the best in cooling and power solutions to ensure that when an outage happens, a viable solution is just a phone call away. We have temporary air conditioners, spot coolers, generators, air-cooled and water-cooled chillers and more.
Our past experience with the food products below offers you the reassurance that we are fully capable of helping you maintain productivity in times of crisis:
Food Product Experience
- Frozen foods
- Dairy-based foods
- Poultry, livestock and other animal food
- Bakery products
- Fruits and vegetables
Food Processing Industry Services
- Warehouse refrigeration
- Process cooling
- Environmental temperature control
- Product cooling
- Moisture control
- Preparation for packaging
- Back-up cooling, heating, dehumidification and power generation during equipment repairs and planned outages (i.e. contingency plans)
- Supplemental cooling, heating, dehumidification and power generation during peak production times
- Special projects requiring temporary cooling, heating, dehumidification and power generation
For a better example of our capabilities, view our case studies.
Carrier Rental Systems can deliver complete, temporary application specific HVAC solutions - whenever and wherever needed.
Carrier Rentals can help building owners and facility managers to develop a contingency plan to add to their existing emergency response programs.