Blood samples, medicines, vaccines, and other elements require exact treatment and highly sterile environments in order for their handling to be compliant. Carrier Rental Systems’ temporary cooling and dehumidification solutions allow pharmaceutical companies to conduct their operations with the confidence that they are remaining compliant while attending to the comfort needs of their employees.
View examples below of the types of pharmaceutical manufacturers we have assisted along with the nature of services we have provided.
Pharmaceutical Manufacturer Examples
- Drug millers
- Health food products
- Research and development centers
- Biological products
Pharmaceutical Industry Applications
- Process cooling
- Utilization of heat exchangers for production
- Moisture control
- Comfort cooling
- Customize temperature control for size of the facility
- Flexibility for short term facilities
- Backup cooling, heating, dehumidification, and power equipment during equipment repairs and planned outages (i.e. contingency plans)
- Supplemental cooling, heating, dehumidification, and power equipment during peak production times
- Special projects requiring temporary cooling, heating, dehumidification and power equipment
In an arena as competitive and all-important as the pharmaceutical field, we understand that you need the most reliable heating and cooling solutions in the timeliest manner. Working with Carrier will turn you into a recurring customer for all your future temporary cooling, dehumidification, heating, and power requirements.
Carrier Rental Systems can deliver complete, temporary application specific HVAC solutions - whenever and wherever needed.
Carrier Rentals can help building owners and facility managers to develop a contingency plan to add to their existing emergency response programs.