The Comfort™ FMA4 fan coil, designed for multi-family applications, can be purchased with either a standard-efficiency, fixed-speed or high-efficiency, multi-speed blower motor. Its compact size is space saving and can be wall hung or flush mounted for easy replacement and access.
Comfort™ Multi-family Home Fan Coil
- All aluminium coils for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Standard-efficiency, fixed-speed (model FMA4P) or high-efficiency, 5-speed blower motor (model FMA4X) options available
- Accessory field-installed, electrical-resistance heating package available
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve or Piston refrigeration management maintains proper flow to help insure reliable, efficient operation
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Fully insulated cabinet
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- Optional labor warranty available2
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Sound: quiet operation supported by insulated cabinet
- Standard-efficiency, fixed-speed and multi-speed blower motor options available
- Accessory field-installed, electrical-resistance heating available
- Controls supported: Performance™ or Comfort™ series thermostats
- 1.5-3 ton
- Designed for multi-family applications as upflow only
- Compact cabinet width in all sizes fits between standard stud spacings
- May be installed free-standing, wall hung or flush mounted in the wall
- 208/230 V
- Galvanized steel cabinet