Performance series air conditioners offer that perfect balance between budget limits you may have today and your desire for long-term energy savings.
Performance™ 16 Central Air Conditioner
- Up to 17 SEER cooling efficiency
- Sound: as low as 72 decibels1
- Single-stage operation
- Compressor sound blanket
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor Ultra™ protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
3 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 17 SEER
- Up to 13 EER
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Sound: as low as 72 decibels2
- Single-stage scroll compressor
- System protecting high and low pressure switches
- Sound reduction: compressor sound blanket
- Filter drier
- Recommended control: Carrier® Côr™ thermostat
- 1.5-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
1 Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
2 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.