The Touch Screen Central Controller is a low voltage controller mounted on the wall that provides site-level control of multiple Carrier VRF systems. The controller allows central management of mode, set-point and scheduling of indoor units.
California residents please see Proposition 65
- Three levels of account management, up to 20 users
- Remote access to the system
- Alarm notification via email
- Dual setpoint control
- Weekly scheduling
- Settings: Mode, Fan Speed, Swing, Temperature Range and Dual Set Point Control
- Digital input and digital output
- Controls up to 384 indoor units
- Recognize units automatically
- Error code display
- Interface is powered from field-supplied 24VAC power.