With an impressive AFUE rating of up to 86.6%, this model achieves ENERGY STAR® qualification. It also achieves comfort—yours, with a variable-speed blower to help even out temperature swings and keep things quiet. And with sizes at 39.25" tall or less, this "Low Boy" design fits beautifully in low clearance installion spaces like attics.
Performance™ 80 Oil Furnace
- Up to 86.6% AFUE heating efficiency
- Variable-speed blower for ultimate comfort and ultra-quiet operation
- High-performance Beckett or Riello burner
- Fully insulated cabinet and flue silencer baffles reduce sound
- Low Boy, compact design for tight space installations
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- Lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty2
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a Lifetime heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is reduced to 20-years (from Lifetime) on heat exchanger if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive the extended registered heat exchanger parts limited warranty period. See warranty certificate for details.
3 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 86.6% AFUE
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications
- Hybrid Heat® compatible
- Exceptional year-round humidity management when installed as part of complete Performance system with humidifier
- Burner type: Beckett or Riello
- Variable-speed blower motor
- Aluminized steel primary heat exchanger
- Sound reduction: fully insulated cabinet and flue silencer baffles
- Recommended controls: Performance™ Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™ II thermostats
- 77,000-154,000 Btu/h
- Low Boy, upflow only
- 115 V
- Fuel oil #2
- 22-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic