This Performance air conditioner, with a two-stage compressor and multi-speed blower lets you enjoy smooth, consistent cooling, quieter operation, improved air flow and enhanced summer dehumidification.
Performance™ 15 Packaged Air Conditioner System
- Up to 16 SEER
- Sound: as low as 72 decibels1
- Blower motor aided, enhanced summer dehumidification
- Two-stage compressor operation
- Multi-speed blower improves comfort and aids quiet operation
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) refrigeration management maintains proper flow to help insure reliable, efficient operation
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Air purifier, humidifier and ventilator compatible
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- Envirotuff™ rust-proof base with integrated drain
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Electrical-resistance heating packages available
- ArmorCoat™ coil tin-plating for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operation condition.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
3 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 16 SEER
- 12.5 EER
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications
- Compressor and blower motor enhanced summer dehumidification1 and temperature management
- Consistent comfort and temperature control with two-stage operation
- Sound: as low as 72 decibels2
- Two-stage scroll compressor
- High-efficiency, multi-speed blower motor
- System protecting high pressure and loss of charge switches
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) refrigeration management
- Filter drier
- Recommended control: Côr® Thermostat
- Optional ArmorCoat™ tin-plating to enhance corrosion resistance
- 2-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Steel, louvered coil guard
1 Requires Côr® Thermostat
2 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operation condition.