Comfort series packaged air conditioners are designed to be an economical solution for your cooling needs so you can enjoy simple, quiet and affordable comfort.
Comfort™ 13 Packaged Air Conditioner System
- 13 SEER
- Sound: as low as 75 decibels1
- Blower motor aided, enhanced summer dehumidification
- Single-stage compressor operation
- Multi-speed blower improves comfort and aids quiet operation
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Air purifier, humidifier and ventilator compatible
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- Envirotuff™ rust-proof base with integrated drain
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Electrical-resistance heating packages available
- ArmorCoat™ coil tin-plating for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operation condition.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
3 Ask your Carrier7reg; dealer for details.
- 13 SEER
- 11 EER
- Blower motor enhanced summer dehumidification1 and temperature management
- Sound: as low as 75 decibels2
- Single-stage scroll compressor
- High-efficiency, multi-speed blower motor refrigeration management
- Filter drier
- Recommended control: Performance Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™ II thermostats
- Optional ArmorCoat™ tin-plating to enhance corrosion resistance
- 2-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Wire coil guard
1 Requires PerformanceTM Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZoneTM II thermostats
2 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operation condition.