Designed for use in apartments, the Comfort™ FPM fan coil delivers consistently solid energy efficiency in a standard, fixed-speed unit. Its horizontal design is perfect for unobtrusive, out-of-the-way ceiling installation.
Comfort™ Multi-family Home Fan Coil
- Efficiency :
- Comfort Features :
- Standard-efficiency, fixed-speed
- Accessory field-installed, electrical-resistance heating package available
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve or Piston refrigeration management maintains proper flow to help insure reliable, efficient operation
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Tin-plated copper tube, aluminum fin coils
- Available in cased and uncased
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- Optional labor warranty available2
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2 Ask your Carrier ® dealer for details.
- Sound: quiet operation supported by insulated cabinet
- Standard-efficiency, fixed-speed motor options available
- Accessory field-installed, electrical-resistance heating available
- Controls supported: Performance™ or Comfort™ series thermostats
- 1.5-3 ton
- Designed for apartment applications as horizontal flow only
- 208/230 V
- Galvanized steel cabinet available