The Comfort™ FF1 fan coil, designed for apartment applications, can be purchased with either a standard-efficiency, fixed-speed or high-efficiency, multi-speed blower motor. Its 22 1/8" wide cabinet is designed to fit between wall studs and can be wall hung or flush mounted for easy replacement and access.
Comfort™ Multi-family Home Fan Coil
- Standard-efficiency, fixed-speed or high-efficiency, 5-speed blower motor options available
- Factory-installed, electrical-resistance heating package
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve refrigeration management maintains proper flow to help insure reliable, efficient operation
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Fully insulated cabinet
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- Optional labor warranty available2
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Sound: quiet operation supported by insulated cabinet
- Standard-efficiency, fixed-speed and multi-speed blower motor options available
- Factory-installed, electrical-resistance heating
- Controls supported: Performance™ or Comfort™ series thermostats
- 1.5-3 ton
- Designed for apartment applications as upflow only
- 22.125" cabinet width in all sizes fits between standard stud spacings
- May be installed free-standing, wall hung or flush mounted in the wall
- 208/230 V
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel cabinet pre-painted in taupe metallic