Carrier is proud to introduce the Toshiba Carrier u-Series – the next generation, three-phase, full line VRF equipment for commercial and large residential needs. Carrier is part of Carrier Global Corporation (NYSE: CARR), global leader in intelligent climate and energy solutions.
Designed to perform, the u-Series manages the heating, cooling and fresh air input into offices, K-12 schools, hotels, restaurants, and large single and multi-family housing, with connection flexibility. The new u-Series product line offers a higher capacity and extended operating range, along with an updated communication protocol and service tool. Carrier’s industry-leading innovations offer a highly flexible, industry-leading system with efficient, quiet and space-saving solutions for virtually any VRF application.
The Toshiba Carrier u-Series line features benefits such as:
- Heat Pump and Heat Recovery systems launching in 2024.
- Elite Heat unit for additional heating performance.
- Smaller footprint allowing for installations where space is limited.
- Flexible configurations to accommodate a diverse and expanding number of connectible indoor units.
- Newly developed compressors, DC triple-rotary and twin-rotary, to prioritize energy-efficiency, increased capacity, and less vibration.
- Super-efficient heat exchangers, with an increased surface area (16 – 45%), which contribute to higher efficiency and capacity.
- Improved high-static pressure propeller fan performance due to a more ruggeddesign with unique core curvature to support higher volumes of air flow and static pressure without increasing noise.
For more information, visit https://www.carrier.com/residential/en/us/.
Founded by the inventor of modern air conditioning, Carrier is a world leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Carrier experts provide sustainable solutions, integrating energy-efficient products, building controls and energy services for residential, commercial, retail, transport and food service customers. Carrier is a part of Carrier Global Corporation, global leader in intelligent climate and energy solutions that matter for people and our planet for generations to come. For more information, visit carrier.com or follow @Carrier on Twitter.