The ecobee3 lite, Powered by Carrier, tailors itself to your schedule, your personal comfort preferences and the weather outside. It can also provide details on savings each month and insight into your heating and cooling equipment performance.
ecobee3 lite Pro
- Save up to 23% on heating and cooling costs.1
- Control from anywhere with your iOS® or Android® devices.2
- Compatible with your smart home. Works seamlessly with third-party smart home
- platforms such as Apple® HomeKit®, Amazon® Alexa®, Google® Assistant, Samsung® SmartThings® and IFTTT®.2
- Comfort Schedules: Set schedules to enjoy comfort while you are home, and assist with energy savings while you are away.
- Smart Recovery: Using current weather conditions and scheduled temperature settings, the ecobee thermostats learn the best way to bring the home to its scheduled temperature.
- Five-year limited warranty when purchased through and installed by a Carrier dealer3
- Can be paired with additional SmartSensors(sold separately) around your home for greater occupancy monitoring and room-specific temperature adjustments.
- Additional energy savings with eco+. Optional software feature, works in the background to help with additional energy savings and efficiency.
1 Compared to a hold of 72°F. See https://www.ecobee.com/savings/ for details.
2 When connected to the Internet through a Wi-Fi® network.
3 See warranty certificate for complete details and restrictions.
- Energy Star® certified
- Conventional (2H/2C)—Gas, oil, electric.
- Boiler (2-stage-heating).
- Air-Cooled & Geo-Thermal Heat pumps (2 stage heat pump + 2 stage aux heat/2 cool) (4H/2C).
- Dual-Fuel support.
- 3.5" full-color touch screen
- 320 x 480 pixel display
- Wired 24VAC through terminals C and Rc.
- Power Extender Kit enables you to reliably power your thermostat without having to run a fifth wire
- Height: 102.9 mm (4 in.)
- Width: 102.9 mm (4 in.)
- Depth: 21.4 mm (0.85 in.)
- Height: 170 mm (6.7 in.)
- Width: 170 mm (6.7 in.)
- Depth: 6.25 mm (0.25 in.)
1 Requires compatible, staging capable heating and/or cooling equipment
2 Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi® Alliance Corporation
3 Your Carrier dealer can help you determine system compatibility regardless of your current brand of HVAC products