The BACnet Interface is a low voltage controller mounted on the wall that provides site-level control of multiple Carrier VRF systems. The BACnet Interface provides BACnet IP communication with the VRF system(s) and in addition, it provides central management of mode, set point and scheduling of indoor units through its web browser interface.
California residents please see Proposition 65
- Four ports, each port can access 64 indoor units or eight refrigerant systems
- Web browser interface allows login through web
- Indoor unit – Temperature setting, Operation Mode, error code and scheduling
- Outdoor unit – Operation Mode and error code
- Interface is powered from field-supplied 24VAC power.