|Performances||EUROVENT||Approved by Eurovent Certifications, European reference label of the energy performance of air conditioning and refrigeration equipments|
|Quality Management System||ISO 9001:2015||Approved by Lloyd's Register
|DESP 2014/68/UE||Approved by Bureau Veritas|
|Environmental Management System||ISO 14001:2015||Approved by Lloyd's Register|
|Quality System & case-by-case||Marine Application||Approved by Lloyd's Register, Det Norske Veritas (DNV) & Germanisher Lloyd's (GL)|
|Air-cooled & water-cooled performance||AHRI||Approved by AHRI, America reference label of the energy performance of air conditioning and refrigeration equipments|
Montluel center of excellence
Innovation as a key player. The Research and design center can design, choose and qualify the best technologies that would meet markets requirements and upcoming regulations. Such as the latest EU EcoDesign and the low GWP refrigerants regulations that are a new challenge for the HVAC industry.
The Montluel Center of Excellence carries out prototyping for internal development teams, and testing for both internal teams and for customers. Highly responsive to their requests, the laboratory performed over 140 tests for customers in 2015, acting as a third-party laboratory in compliance with ISO 17025 and COFRAC certification 1-0108.
The Montluel Center of Excellence has no fewer than 15 individual test rooms, providing an extensive range of trials and evaluations.
- Thermal, performance, endurance & acoustic tests
- A/C and W/C Chillers, as well as Terminal Units
- Ambient control from -25°C to +55°C with humidity conditions of 5% to 95%
- 1,200 measurement sensors
- 3,600kW maximum water-cooled unit test capacity
- 1.800kW maximum air-cooled unit test capacity
- 6MW total test capacity
- Ability to reach and maintain stable conditions
- High precision method for acoustic measurement
- Specific tests on request
All chillers have standardised ''built-in-display web controller'':
- Color Touch screen with web server avaibility
- Certified BAcnet stack
- Multiple languages available
- Trending logs for 7 day
- Direct links to parameters (pump icon, setpoint icon, circuit)
- Use icons instead of text
- Animated gif to help the customer understanding
- Modern icons & graphical charts
- Give a global view to the user
- Screens interactive / dynamic
The Research and Design Center and Laboratory has a dedicated customisation team specialising in bespoke solutions to meet the Chiller and Heat Pump needs of individual customers. This includes applied engineering in fields such as seismic, nuclear, marine or offshore applications.