Carrier Refrigeration units can be customized to meet customer-specific needs.
- Data Recording: The DataCorder™ electronic trip data recorder can record up to two years of critical trip information and events.
- Dehumidification: With the installation of a humidity sensor, the system can record relative humidity along with temperature data, helping to prevent the growth of mold and fungus.
- Dual-Voltage Transformer: This modular transformer option offers an easy means of adding dual-voltage capability — to step up from 230V to 460V.
- Fresh-Air Exchange: Carrier offers a number of options to help customers better tailor the fresh air exchange feature to the specific demands of the operation or trade.
- Plugs and Cable Retention: Carrier’s Container refrigeration systems can be fitted with a variety of electrical plugs to suit your shipboard power supply.
- Remote Monitoring: Remote monitoring allows service and operations personnel to monitor the equipment for operating mode and alarm conditions.
- Service Accessories: Functional service accessories that offer enhanced convenience.
- Water-Cooled Condenser: Carrier’s water-cooled condenser is used to reduce heat buildup in the ship’s hold.