Water-to-water heat pumps and ATES systems
To meet the current climate-change targets, construction needs to be ever-more energy efficient. Therefore, heat pumps are becoming indispensable. Using a heat pump is cost-effective if it is deployed in the right way.
Information about the training:
Carrier provides two training sessions: one specifically on the application of air-to-water heat pumps and one about water-to-water heat pumps. Both trainings are aimed particularly at the utilities.
Water-to-water heat pumps are now indispensable in utilities projects. Often, these heat pumps are installed in combination with heat-cool storage systems (ATES systems). A well-designed system and the optimum integration of the heat pump is of the utmost importance.
The training looks in-depth at:
- The way heat pumps in general work
- Prerequisites and working areas for a heat pump
- Hydraulic integration and control
- Regulations on F-gases, BENG, eco-design, BRL6000
- Practical examples of heat pump ATES systems with learnings
- Live demo of ATES systems via Carrier Connect remote monitoring
Designers and project managers.