- 1991: Carrier marked its return to Vietnam with the establishment of representative offices in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
- 1997: Carrier received an investment license from Ministry of Planning and Investment of Vietnam to establish a 100% foreign-owned enterprise in Vietnam, Carrier Vietnam Air Conditioning Company Ltd
- 1999: Carrier distributes Toshiba air-conditioning products as part of a global alliance agreement between the two businesses
- 2011: Carrier became one of the first air-conditioning companies to be a member of the Vietnam Green Building Council
- 2014: Carrier hosted the Distinguished Sustainability Lecture Series in Ho Chi Minh City, which brought together sustainability thought leaders and green building professionals to further the sustainability building dialogue
About Carrier Vietnam
Founded by the inventor of modern air conditioning, Carrier is a leading supplier of high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions to a range of customers in all parts of Asia.