Carrier’s online training courses are now on a new training site, Carrier University Online, and we are accepting new registrations. For a limited time we are waiving course registration fees. Below you will find instructions on how to register.
Creating an Account on Carrier University Online
- Use this link to access the new account page on CU Online.
- Complete the form, entering Technical in the Training Key field.
- Select the courses* in which you wish to enroll.
- If you wish to claim NATE continuing education credit for these courses be sure to enter your NATE number.
- Please use the same email address for each course, this will allow us to provide a transcript of courses you have taken.
- After you have selected your courses, click Create My New User Account. You will receive confirmation your account has been created. Click Continue to proceed.
The Technical Training Air Conditioning (Fundamentals & Applied), Technical Training Electrical and Technical Training Gas Heating courses consist of all the training modules within that program. You may take all of the modules in order as a single program or take the modules individually in any order.
If you wish to take the modules separately, check the Take Modules Separately box on the new account page. If you choose to enroll in more than one course, the Take Modules Separately option will apply to all courses you have selected.
Finding Your Courses
- Log in. Located on your dashboard, click on Find Learning, open the Training Programs tab and the select the program you wish to start. You will also find the programs you selected at sign-up in the dashboard tab Record of Learning.
If you encounter problems or do not see the programs you selected, please send an email to [email protected].