Modular Cold Rooms are Insulated chambers built at site to desired dimensions and cooling specifications to meet our customer’s requirement.
Carrier’s Modular Cold Rooms use world-class PUF Insulated Panels ( Through our approved vendor’s) and Refrigeration Units from Carrier India factory as well as from different factories across the globe, to offer you totally reliable cooling and preservation chambers specifically built for your needs.
Our refrigeration products, cooling equipment, and services are innovatively designed to meet the challenges posed by the changing world. Highly customizable, these products cater to large and small needs of industries across verticals such as food processing, Agro, and pharmaceuticals. Our products assist in storing farm produce, freezing, storing cooked and semi-cooked poultry, seafood, fruits, and vegetables.
Some of the industries we serve:
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Specialty applications
Technical Specifications Of Puf Panels:Thickness :
- 60, 80, 100,120 &150 mm
- Surface Material Gl Pre-Painted Sheet, S.S. Sheet (Grade 304/316), Gl Plain Sheet, Galvanium. (Inside & Outside different metal can be placed as per your requirement).
- For Kota stone or Concrete floor, Puf Slab with both side tar felt coated.
- For Kota stone or Concrete floor, both side metal surface panel in which each side fits with cam lock and prevent temperature loss.
- Aluminium Chequered Plate with Marine Ply.
- FRP Cladding on floor.
- Thickness: 80 mm to 125 mm.
- Height: 2100 to 3000 mm.
- Width: 870/1200/1500/1800 mm.
Modular Cold Room Brochure