Presence in Australia
180 employees across 9 locations, including: Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart, and Perth
- 1932: Carrier Australasia was founded, completing the first air-conditioning unit ever manufactured in Australia for the McAlpine Bakeries in Melbourne.
- 1937: Carrier provided the air-conditioning system to City Mutual Building in Sydney, which was among the first building in the city to be completely air-conditioned.
- 1984: Carrier acquired the Zone Pack business in the Asia Pacific region and New Zealand.
- 2000: Carrier launched the Totaline parts business in Australia, which provides top-quality HVAC equipment parts.
- 2008: Carrier and Air-conditioning & Heating International (AHI) formed AHI Carrier.
- 2016: Carrier Australia Pty Ltd was formed following the acquisition of the commercial product and service division of AHI-Carrier, previously a JV between UTC and AHI in Australia.