Get Ready for EcoDesign with Carrier!
The regulation lists a number of documents that should be readily available to all users of the products in operation.
Instruction manuals and free access websites shall include information such as:
- Recommended settings, instructions for the correct installation and end-user maintenance, including cleaning
- Internet webpages, addresses, contact details for access to professional repair and for ordering spare parts
- The minimum period during which spare parts necessary for the repair are available
- The minimum duration of the guarantee offered by the manufacturer
- Instructions on how to find the model information in the EPREL product database
I have a question!
Will each country need to apply further actions to implement these regulations?
The regulations become immediately enforced as a law in all member states in the European Union simultaneously. But yes, member states will have to set up an organization for the market surveillance.
#GetReadyForEcoDesign #CarrierAtYourSide #EcoDesign #EnergyEfficient