We give you the tools. You take control.
With controls ranging from thermostats and zoning systems to powerful, web-based software products, Carrier places the power to keep your system operating at peak performance at your fingertips. We’re experts in helping you balance the growing need for efficiency with the consistent demand for comfort.
Building Management System
Carrier partners with Automated Logic Corporation for Integrated Building Automation Solutions. Automated Logic provides the comprehensive Building Automation System BACnet®, which includes HVAC controls, lighting controls, utility pumps controls, water level management systems, boiler controls, ventilation controls and electrical parameter monitoring. It also interfaces with various third party systems like Fire Alarm System, Generator, Central Battery System, UPS and any other open protocol based systems.
About Automated Logic Corporation
Automated Logic is a part of Carrier Global Corporation (NYSE: CARR), the leading global provider of healthy, safe, sustainable and intelligent building and cold chain solutions. Automated Logic is your total energy solutions provider.
For more than 30 years, they have been dedicated to designing easy-to-use building automation systems that provide the highest possible energy efficiency, while ensuring occupant comfort.
Through their global team of company branches and independently owned dealers, they offer industry-leading technology with local, on-the ground service that is hard to beat.
Technology that Supports the Buildings of Today and Tomorrow
For more than three decades, Automated Logic has provided long lasting, energy-efficient technology that simplifies building automation.
A few of our technology solutions include:
- Automated Logic's Energy Reports™ and Environmental Index™ that, when combined, offer a complete view of energy consumption and occupant comfort level – while matching sustainable building performance metrics like LEED®;
- WebCTRL®, our Web-based building automation system that helps control and monitor energy usage over time;
Powerful and Intuitive Front End for Building Control
Automated Logic’s WebCTRL is a premier building automation system, offering an intuitive user interface and powerful control features. The potential of WebCTRL is universal – literally. It enables you to access your Building Automation System from anywhere in the world through a number of devices – including desktop computers, laptop computers and tablets and cell phones – equipped with Google™ Chrome™, Internet Explorer® v8 or later, Mozilla® Firefox® v21.0 or later, Safari® (Mac Only) v6. And with no need for add-on software.
- I/O Hardware, which has been consistently recognized for its superior performance, design and reliability; Connect, which advanced the deployment of third-party subsystem integration;
- ALERT, which broke through conventional boundaries in the delivery of information management technology;
- SuperVision®, which set new standards in Graphical User Interface (GUI) controls; and
- EIKON®-LogicBuilder, a uniquely powerful, universal programming tool that revolutionized the DDC industry.
- As a founding member of the BACnet® Manufacturers Association, Automated Logic also was one of the first companies to offer products using our industry’s standard protocol – BACnet.
For more details - https://www.automatedlogic.com/en/
WebCTRL®, Energy Reports™, Environmental Index™, EIKON® and SuperVision® are trademarks and registered trademarks of Automated Logic Corporation.
BACnet® a registered trademark of American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE).
LEED® is a trademark owned by the U.S. Green Building Council and is used with permission.
Chrome™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Internet Explorer® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation
Firefox® is a registered trademark of Mozilla
Safari® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Chiller Plant Manager (CPM)
What is Chiller Plant Manager?
Chiller plant manager is a system to controls the Chiller and connected plant equipment’s, it provides the Status, Alarms & Trends of chiller plant to the facility operator. It stores the vital readings of Temperature and equipment status up to the configured time.
Benefits of Chiller plant Manager
The Chiller Management System will result in the reduction of operating costs and improving comfort. The graphical based system is user friendly and enables maintenance personnel to monitor and control the system effectively.
We offer complete turnkey solution for chiller plant manager including Supply, installation, testing and & commissioning.
Below equipment’s can be controlled/monitored based on the availability of plant equipment.
- Water Cooled / Air Cooled Chiller
- Primary Pumps
- Secondary Pumps
- Pressurization unit
- Chemical Dosing unit
- Cooling Tower
- Makeup Water Pump & Tank
- Below Peripherals can be supplied based on the scope agreement.
- Variable Speed Drive
- Immersion temperature Sensor
- Motorized Butterfly Valve
- Bypass modulating Valve
- Liquid DP Switch
- Liquid DP Transmitter
- Flow meter
- Tank Level Switch
- Flow switch
Carrier Controls team is honored to be your single source of technical assistance to supply and commissioning of seamless Chiller Management System which allow optimization of the overall system efficiency and utilization.
Audit and Controls Retrofit
Existing Carrier Building Management System (BMS) installations can be upgraded with a Carrier i-Vu® System or with a hybrid system composed of Carrier and Automated Logic solutions.
Existing non-Carrier BMS installations can be replaced to improve comfort and energy management. A system audit can find mechanical issues related to HVAC and other equipment and superior solutions can be provided to overcome deficiencies.
Unit installed starters, drives and controls:
- As a manufacturer of air-conditioning equipment we offer unit installed controls and starters.
- All the customer must do is provide the incoming power feed to the air handling unit (AHU); Carrier will provide all electro-mechanical coordination related to the AHU prior to delivery.
- For air handling units we can provide unit mounted starters, variable frequency drives (VFD) and direct digital controls (DDC).
- We provide optional installation of filter differential pressure (DP) switch, fan DP switch and temperature sensors.
Annual Maintenance Contract
We can offer controls maintenance service for the completed building with Carrier Building Automation system or Chiller Plant Manager.
We can provide preventive maintenance visits and emergency visits during maintenance contract.
Energy monitoring can be included with our controls system. The Building Management System (BMS) can record and provide monitoring / reporting of energy consumption.
Metering can be provided for:
- Chiller water
- Electrical Energy
- Utility water
The above can be recorded with respect to time for analysis or billing.
Remote Smart Services
What is Remote Smart Services?
Carrier® SMART Service is an engineered solution that provides continuous data transmission, collection — and subsequent analysis — from several chillers. To accomplish this, a custom panel is placed on or near the chiller(s) where wireless technology transmits data to Carrier’s Web portal. This unique service can be included in a Carrier Service Agreement plan as part of a regular preventive and predictive maintenance program.
Benefits of Remote Smart Services
Insight into chiller operation and trends
Predictive maintenance & Life cycle: The solution provides the ability to identify issues before they become problems. This is essential to maintain the optimization of the central chiller plants and extend equipment life.
Analytical Capability: Web-based tools provides detailed real-time chiller performance parameters and historical performance data so that performance issues can be identified well in advance before equipment failure.
Alerts and notifications are sent automatically to operators to quickly detect, diagnose and resolve system faults.
Data is made visible via easy-to-read graphs and charts and analysis tools allow for the quick diagnosis of faults and energy analysis.