Why choose Carrier VRF?
Your choice of VRF system makes a difference. When you invest in Carrier VRF, you create a system that delivers on the promise of comfort, performance and reliability - the backbone of Carrier confidence.
Reliability is at the heart of XCT7 conception which brings customers a total peace of mind
- Outdoor condenser with advanced black-coated fin technology for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Reduced liquid shock failure rate thanks to the anti-liquid shock technology of the compressor
Enhanced system performance
The enhanced system efficiency relies of the combination of the following advanced features:
- Improved refrigerant distribution balance thanks to the centrifugal oil separator
- Smooth supply of lubricant with 10-stage oil return technology which protects the compressor and the system
Carrier's VRF system achieves high-efficiency in cooling and heating by utilizing:
- High-efficient DC fan
- Advanced DC compressor
Large operating range
With both heating & cooling options, XCT7 units deliver comfort solutions for indoor spaces, anytime of the year.
By design, Carrier's XCT7 VRF systems are user-friendly, providing easy installation and maintenance.
- Easy to open the front panel
- Easy access to the internal system components
- Branching kit designed to fit your requirements
- One button trial operation :
- Saves 10% of test operation time
- Test all units in one go
XCT7 units provide flexibility to accomodate almost any building requirement.
- Compact solution, perfect for limited space applications
- Up to 110 Pa external static pressure available
- Easily serves high-rise buildings up to 110m
- Flexible piping layout
Wide range of options
XCT7 units have been designed to satisfy your needs. No matter the building, application or project specifications, Carrier has a VRF solution for you.
- Single module from 4 to 26HP
- 4 modules combination, up to 104HP
- IDU solutions for every scenario
- Up to 64 indoor units per outdoor system
- User friendly controller solutions