Carrier established its first foothold in Malaysia in 1959 when Carrier International (Malaysia) Ltd was formed as a distributor for Carrier air-conditioning equipment and components. The company was subsequently renamed Carrier International Sdn Bhd (CISB).

Carrier (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Carrier International Sdn Bhd, was incorporated in 1960 to take care of the marketing and servicing of all types of Carrier air-conditioners in Malaysia. It is staffed by professionally trained personnel and features a collective team of qualified technicians. Carrier Global Corporation, USA owns 51% of Carrier International Sdn Bhd’s share, while PermodalanNasionalBerhad (PNB) holds the remaining 49% share.

Carrier air-conditioners have been sold and installed in Malaysia for more than 60 years now. We provide custom made plans and professional advice to different customers' needs, such as dealers, consultants, property developers and individual consumers. Our service team provides excellent service to our customers.

Today, Carrier Malaysia is one of the leading air conditioning equipment /system supplier in Malaysia. Through a network of more than 600 dealers and retailers, Carrier reaches households, offices, factories, hotels and shopping arcades nationwide.

With product innovation, differentiation and a total commitment to quality, we give consumers products that will continue to cool their world.