This Comfort model is designed to give you the benefits of energy saving programming features in a simple, easy-to-read and attractive thermostat. It allows both weekday/weekend programming and simple, Touch-N-Go programming for one-button, energy-saving, quick settings when you're on the go or ready for sleep.
This model is configured for systems using an air conditioner for cooling.
- One-button Touch-N-Go® quick-settings-change feature
- Large, illuminated display
- Auto changeover between heating and cooling
- Weekday/weekend programming
- Fixed-schedule based filter replacement reminders
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- Application of remote sensor to feed information to the main control from a different location
- Compatible with 3-zone panel systems: ZONECC3ZHP01 and ZONECC3ZAC01
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- Permanent system settings and 8-hour clock setting retention in case of power failure
- One-button Touch-N-Go® feature settings for home, away, and sleep
- Simple system connection allows use with older Carrier system components
- Designed for system applications where an air conditioner is providing cooling
- Can be powered by connection to major system components or by 24 V battery
COMPARE TO OTHER MODELS
- Sleek, functional design
- Large, backlit LCD display
- White outer casing
- Dimensions: 5.2"H x 5.2"W x 1.2"D
Carrier reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.