Strategic Marketing Manager EMEA & Russia
Location : Rueil-Malmaison (France)
Carrier Transicold helps improve transport and shipping of temperature controlled cargoes with a complete line of equipment and services for refrigerated transport and cold chain visibility. For more than 45 years, Carrier Transicold has been an industry leader and is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
For more information, visit : www.carriertransicold.eu
In order to strengthen our central Sales and Marketing team, we are looking for our Strategic Marketing Manager.
Position Reports to: Sales & Marketing EMEA & Russia Director.
Location of Position: European HQ - France Rueil-Malmaison (92).
The Strategic Marketing Manager is responsible to ensure effective and efficient completion of all strategic activities. This role bridges business world to collaborate with matrixed teams comprised mainly of sales, marketing product, service and finance personnel.
Analytics & Reporting:
- Conduct analysis and provide analytical support in order to drive Share of Segment growth, margin improvement and business decisions.
- Collaborating with Product Management to determine the optimal combination of pricing/ volume strategy for new and existing products
- Performing pricing analytics and deep dives on competitive trends
- Develop, generate, and distribute reports and analysis in line with Corporate and Business needs
- Analyze and understand the Global Market trends
- Coordinate Customer Survey Index analysis and Voice of Customer interviews
- Support the development of the annual Plan.
- Coordinate the 2022 Roadmap
- Work in close partnership with Line leadership to identify potential business opportunities and develop plans and action both on a global and/or regional basis
- Drive the development of the Strategic Plan short and long term and help ensure functional and regional alignment to enable execution
- Gain in-depth knowledge of competitive dynamics
- Analyze the routes to market and identify solutions for increasing our market penetration
- Support pricing positioning
- Master’s degree with over 5 years' experience in large company
- Strong analytical capabilities and business acumen with the ability to look at data differently and in expanded ways to drive new thinking
- Demonstrated ability to think independently and proactively
- Demonstrates a high level of curiosity to identify and create new business opportunities in untapped areas
- Result-driven, demonstrated ability to plan, organize and manage resources to meet objectives
- Flexible, resilient and resourceful to adapt to a constantly changing and high pressure environment;
- Has a strategic mindset with strong influential leadership;
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (advance Excel, PowerPoint), Salesforce
- Bilingual, must be fluent in English (written and spoken) and any other languages (asset)
Get a Cool Experience, Join Carrier Transicold:
Within our organization, leadership comes naturally. It’s a role that was established with the creation of new product categories more than a century ago. Carrier Transicold recognizes that meeting the needs of a diverse, worldwide Customer base requires an equally diverse work force. Guided by a core company value that embraces cultural and individual diversity, we encourage new ideas and different viewpoints from all levels of the company. In this way, all opinions are heard and everyone has the opportunity to make an impact on the industry and the world. To ensure that we continue to lead the way, Carrier Transicold is always seeking talented, motivated individuals that can help drive the future of our industry-leading brands.
Interested? Please send us your resume to: [email protected]