Carrier to Preview a Number of New Products, Service Offerings at AHR Expo
Jan 11, 2019
Carrier will be in Atlanta from Jan. 14-16 at AHR Expo* introducing its latest equipment, software and training in Booth B2619. The three-day show not only reinforces the latest in Carrier technology, equipment and controls, it is an opportune time to engage with customers face-to-face. The ability to connect with customers and get in-person feedback emphasizes that together, Carrier and its customers are at the heart of intelligent buildings. Carrier, a world leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions, is a part of Carrier, a leading global provider of innovative HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security and building automation technologies.
"AHR Expo provides us a terrific opportunity to spend time with our customers to learn how we can better provide the products and tools that help position them for success," said Greg Alcorn, vice president and general manager, Carrier Commercial Systems. "We look forward to an exciting week -- with the ability to showcase our innovative products, to truly illustrate how we support our customers and to reinforce that we are working with them to make their visions come alive."
The equipment and technologies that will be on display include:
- EcoBlue™ Technology in select models of WeatherMaker® and WeatherMaster® rooftop units. EcoBlue Technology has been designed to improve performance and efficiency while decreasing maintenance and installation costs.
- The first rooftop product line specifically designed using VRF technology.
- New higher-efficiency options for larger rooftop units in 20-ton and higher capacities.
- Energy recovery ventilator options in large air handler units.
- New ways to leverage the power of data from customers' i-Vu® building automation system to help improve energy performance across buildings.
- Expansion of several Carrier HVAC North America Field Service offices.
For more information, please visit https://www.carrier.com/commercial.
* AHR Expo® (The International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition) is a registered trademark of the International Exposition Company, Inc. (IEC).
Founded by the inventor of modern air conditioning, Carrier is a world leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Carrier experts provide sustainable solutions, integrating energy-efficient products, building controls and energy services for residential, commercial, retail, transport and food service customers. Carrier's HVAC business is a part of Carrier, a leading global provider of innovative HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security and building automation technologies. For more information, visit www.carrier.com or follow @Carrier on Twitter .