Carrier to Highlight Investment and Innovation with Newest Climate Control Products at AHR Expo
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -
From new, advanced products and services to enhancements of proven legacy solutions, Carrier will preview its "Next Big Things" Jan. 30-Feb. 1 at the world's largest convention dedicated to the climate control industry. Carrier's slate of new offerings underscores the business' unwavering commitment to innovation through research and development investment, which is a key focus of its exhibition at the International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo®) in Las Vegas. Carrier, a world leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions, is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
"Carrier recognizes that each building is unique. Delivering innovative and customizable systems to meet our customers' individual needs drives our product development strategy," says Chris Opie, director, marketing, Carrier Commercial Systems. "Advanced heating and cooling products are essential to healthy, comfortable and sustainable buildings – a responsibility that we take very seriously. Our 'Next Big Things' show our commitment to continued innovation, which will enhance our portfolio of customer solutions, improve building energy efficiency and reduce operating costs for building owners for years to come."
Among the "Next Big Things" Carrier will showcase:
- New air-cooled and water-cooled chillers that represent the future of chiller technologies and efficiency
- New additions to our comprehensive portfolio of energy-efficient variable refrigerant flow systems
- A reinvented 39M commercial air handler that delivers greater flexibility by increasing the number of available sizes, configurations and options
- The expansion of the Carrier residential lineup of Cor® thermostats as well as its growth in the home automation segment
Services and features
- Remote connectivity and advanced analytics through Carrier SMART Service to help building owners and facility managers drive increased reliability, reduced energy and maintenance expenses and diminished resource consumption
- A factory-installed direct digital controller for many water source heat pump systems that will deliver increased efficiency and improved dehumidification
- Improved customer design and system analysis tools, which support the HVAC design process, focused on providing greater flexibility while saving customers time
- Enhanced software packages to improve the specification and design process
"We see the megatrends of urban growth and revitalization, energy efficiency and digitization reshaping our world and creating tremendous opportunities," says Opie. "Carrier is absolutely committed to continuing our legacy of leading the industry and anticipates a tremendous showcase next week with our valued customers."
AHR Expo® (The International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition) is a registered trademark of the International Exposition Company, Inc. (IEC).
Founded by the inventor of modern air conditioning, Carrier is a world leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Carrier experts provide sustainable solutions, integrating energy-efficient products, building controls and energy services for residential, commercial, retail, transport and food service customers. Carrier is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide. For more information, visit www.carrier.com or follow @Carrier on Twitter.