When it comes to saving on your energy dollars, moving cool air inside your home with a variable-speed fan coil can make a surprising difference. You can gain up to 2 SEER rating points on your air conditioner or heat pump efficiency.
You can also gain on comfort. Variable-speed enables better summer humidity control and more consistent air temperatures along with quieter operation. Less humidity also means you'll feel cooler at slightly warmer temperatures. It's another way an Infinity fan coil can help you save money.
- Variable-speed blower for ultimate comfort and quiet operation
- Capable of increasing cooling system efficiency by up to 2 SEER
- Ideal Humidity® System technology capable
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) refrigeration management maintains proper flow to help insure reliable, efficient operation
- Sloped, corrosion-free drain pan design helps reduce mold and bacteria build-up
- Air purifier and humidifier compatible
- Infinity intelligence enables self-configuration and easy troubleshooting with Infinity control
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Advanced temperature control
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- Electrical-resistance heating packages available
- ArmorCoat™ coil tin-plating for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Optional labor warranty available2
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Capable of SEER boost up to 2 rating points
- Ultra low power consumption during fan only operation
- Summer dehumidification is blower motor enhanced
- Sound: quiet operation
- High-efficiency, variable-speed blower motor
- Supplemental, electrical-resistance heating packages available for field installation
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) refrigeration management
- Optional ArmorCoat™ tin-plating enhances corrosion resistance
- Washable air filter
- Recommended control: Infinity control
- Flexible installation: upflow, downflow or horizontal
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel cabinet pre-painted in taupe metallic
COMPARE TO OTHER MODELS
Carrier reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.
No result found for "FE4 "
Can't find what you are looking for?