The Comfort™ FB4C fan coil utilizes a high-efficiency, multi-speed blower motor to provide comfort options. Paired correctly with an outdoor air conditioner or heat pump, it can aid efficiency to help you save on your energy dollars.
- High-efficiency, 5-speed blower motor
- Capable of increasing cooling system efficiency by up to 1 SEER
- Improved humidity control
- Multi-flow piston metering device (TXV in 5 ton size only)
- Sloped, corrosion-free drain pan design helps reduce mold and bacteria build-up
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Fully insulated cabinet
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- Can be purchased with a factory-installed or optional, field-installed, electrical-resistance heating package
- ArmorCoat™ coil tin-plating for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Optional labor warranty available2
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Capable of SEER boost up to 1 rating point
- Summer dehumidification is blower motor enhanced
- Sound: quiet operation supported by insulated cabinet
- High-efficiency, multi-speed blower motor
- Supplemental, electrical-resistance heating packages available
- Multi-flow piston refrigeration management
- Optional ArmorCoat™ tin-plating enhances corrosion resistance
- Controls supported: Performance™ or Comfort™ series thermostats
- Flexible installation: upflow, downflow or horizontal
COMPARE TO OTHER MODELS
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel cabinet pre-painted in taupe metallic
Carrier reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.