POWER YOU’LL GET SIMPLY ATTACHED TO.
- Industry-leading PowerLINE generator sets from Carrier Transicold are designed and built for one purpose: continuous, unattended operation for all refrigerated containers transported by road or rail. PowerLINE generator sets offer the ideal combination of horsepower, torque, and motor-starting capability and provide power to start any ISO reefer, anywhere it’s necessary.
- Whether you choose clip (RG15) or undermount (UG15), PowerLINE generator sets provide more mounting flexibility. Attaching and disconnecting the generator set can take just minutes.
- For clip-on mounting, the RG15 pin-mounting bracket design saves time; for clamp mounting, the self-aligning ratcheted clamp locks allow safe, secure attachment to corner castings.
- For undermount, you can choose standard four-point mounting or our exclusive QuickMount™ design available on the UG15 generator set.
- Outstanding convenience and safety make the PowerLINE generator set number one for operating control. Up-front analog instrumentation is easy to read and allows immediate access to key operating parameters. The control system is uncomplicated, easy to access and troubleshoot.
- The Tier 4 interim PowerLINE generator set is built with an export engine, belongs in the 19-37 KW class and meets emission levels specified by the US EPA Tier 4 interim emission standard. The units built with these export engines are exclusively for sale/use outside the United States.*
*See Exhibit B for additional information.